Elevator Cab Interior Upgrades/Replacement
SuperTech Elevator Company provides aesthetic elevator cab Interior renovation services to elevator cabs in existing occupied properties. If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place.
Elevator Cab Interior Upgrades are a cosmetic upgrade to your elevator interior which can include:
Standard Elevator Cab Interior Features
- Stainless steel entrance wall
- Raised plastic laminate panels on front and rear returns
- Fluorescent light fixtures above aluminum louvres and T-bar
- Stainless steel flat bar handrails
Optional elevator Cab Interior Features
- Stainless steel trim on plastic laminate panels
- Matching plastic laminate edging on raised panels
- Stainless steel base
- Stainless steel reveals
- Plastic laminate car doors
- Stainless steel car doors
- Two-speed fan
- Handrail Types
- (1.5″) stainless tubular handrails
- Aluminum Louvres:Aluminum louvres and T-bar provide an inexpensive ceiling solution for basic cab finishes. They use fluorescent fixtures to give good lighting levels.
- Stainless Steel Panels:Stainless steel panel systems allow the use of various lighting systems, including pot lights. This ceiling is also more durable and vandal resistant.
- Fluorescent Bulbs:Traditional fluorescent bulbs provide durable and adequate lighting for applications where higher-end ceiling finishes are not required. The bulbs are inexpensive, readily available, and energy efficient.
- LEDs:This newer type of bulb consumes less energy than halogen, incandescent, or fluorescent lighting—though it is not as bright. LEDs are still relatively expensive as the technology continues to evolve.